Fortin RULES!! What can I say ... just the best amps made today. Built like a tank with over the top tones. Good combination! I been working with Mike Fortin since he started his amp company. My main amp for years has been the initial prototype he built for me, which eventually lead to the birth of Fortin Amps.
In the studio I have been using the Fortin Meathead amp. A six channel amp with an incredible array of tonal possibilities! The tones from the amp are rich and vibrant, capable of total crunch to sweet blues tones to pristine cleans.
Here are the specs from the Fortin site:
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- World Mains 100/110/120/220/230/240 VAC 50/60HZ
- Fully MIDI Programmable.
- 4 - BIAS locking pots and test points
- 8 - 12AX7s, 1 -12AT7, & 4 - Power tubes in any combinations of EL34, 6CA7, KT77, 6L6, 5881, KT66, 6550, KT88, KT90, KT100. Class-AB, 100 to 180 watts RMS
- Fully regulated DC preamp heaters for an ultra low noise floor
- Marriage of PCB and Point-to-Point assembly